MendoFutures has designed a process to help local service providers redesign Mental Health services in Mendocino County.
Through this process the Coalition for Mental Health Planning was created as a group of providers dedicated to creating a new vision for mental health services. The group began meeting in February of 2012 and have heard from several best practice speakers to help inform the new vision.
These speakers include:
- Doreen Bradshaw, Executive Director of the Health Alliance of Northern CA (HANC)
- Jeff Capobianco, Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Admin. (SAMHSA)
- Ron Powell, Desert Mountain Special Education Local Plan Area (SELPA)
- Mark Ragins, Village Integrated Service Agency (The Village)
- Donna Mathews, California Institute for Mental Health (CIMH)
The Coalition has created a vision, principles and next steps
for moving the current system towards the vision.
About Us |
Core Services |
Contact Us |